Full Time Permanent Medical Assistant
JOB OVERVIEW and DUTIES:
- Preferred Medical Assistant Certification, will consider Certified Nursing Assistant Certification and Community Health Worker Certification
- No on –the-job experience necessary — will train
- Provide clinical support to Providers, and other LCHC staff as assigned by the Medical Director
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, be compassionate, and a team player
- Must project a professional image at all times in-person and on-phone inter-action
Please send a cover letter and resume here: or drop off at Admin Office – 333 Sixth Street.