Lanai Community Health Center
Your donation to us through friendsofhawaii.org will trigger a bonus boost from funds raised at the Sony Open by Friends of Hawaii Charities!
As a Friends of Hawaii Charities grant recipient, we are honored to participate in this annual fund-raising opportunity called “Aloha for Hawaii Charities,” offered in conjunction with the Sony Open PGA TOUR tournament.
Support Lanai Community Health Center today and give us a boost!
- Visit friendsofhawaii.org
- Click on the Aloha for Hawaii Charities icon
- Select our charity from the list of participants
- Make your tax-deductible contribution to Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc.
- Our charity will then receive 100% of your donation plus a bonus boost from Friends of Hawaii Charities. Donations up to $3,000 will be eligible for the bonus funds.
Donation Period: November 15, 2021 – January 19, 2022, 4:00 PM HST
Things to know
- Your donation is made to Friends of Hawaii Charities and is tax-deductible because Friends of Hawaii Charities is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
- Your receipt for tax purposes will be the email confirmation you receive after you submit your online donation.
- If you check the box to remain anonymous, your donor information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with your designated charity.
- If you would like to donate BY CHECK, please fill out the enclosed Aloha for Hawaii Charities donation form.
- Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc. is providing up to $100,000 in bonus funds that will be shared by qualifying charities. Charities with a minimum of $1,000 total contributions qualify for the boost.