Support Lanai Health Center Today and Give us a Boost!
Now is the time for the major LCHC fundraising event – November 15 through January 15. As a Friends of Hawaii Charities charitable grant recipient, we are honored to participate in this annual fund-raising opportunity, called “Aloha for Hawaii Charities,” offered in conjunction with the Sony Open PGA TOUR tournament.
A donation of ANY size is welcome – Friends of Hawaii Charity will add a bonus to your donation and give it to LCHC! Share this with your friends and Ohana. LCHC doesn’t usually ask for any donations; however, during the Aloha for Hawaii Charities event, the opportunity to maximize donations pushes us to at least ask – and donations that we receive go right back into our programs – especially the work we do at the school with the kids and our free fitness programs. MAHALO, SALAMAT! If you are able to make a small monetary contribution at this time of year, the monetary donation will be maximized, and greatly appreciated by all who will benefit from it.
- Visit friendsofhawaii.org
- Click on the Aloha for Hawaii Charities icon
- Select our charity from the list of participants
- Make your tax-deductible contribution to Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc.
- Our charity will then receive 100% of your donation plus a bonus boost from Friends of Hawaii
Charities. Donations up to $3,000 will be eligible for the bonus funds.
Things to Know
- Your donation is made to Friends of Hawaii Charities and is tax-deductible because Friends of
Hawaii Charities is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
- Your receipt for tax purposes will be the email confirmation you receive after you submit your
- If you check the box below to remain anonymous, your donor information will be kept
confidential and will not be shared with your designated charity.
- If you would like to make a donation BY CHECK, please contact us at Lana’i Community Health
Center for an Aloha for Hawaii Charities donation form.
- Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc. is providing up to $100,000 in bonus funds that will be shared by
qualifying Aloha for Hawaii Charities participating charities. Charities with a minimum $1,000
total contributions qualify for the boost.
Please note that all cash and coins donation that are received through our donation boxes will be collected and put towards the charity to get the extra boost. Donation boxes are located at the following locations:
- Front Desk
- MP Room
- International Store
- Gas Station
Donation Period: November 15, 2019 – January 15, 2020, Noon HST
Donations can be made by check (payable to Friends of Hawaii Charities, with attached form indicating the donation is for LCHC) or on line: Friends of Hawaii
Here is the PDF with the form attached if that’s how you choose to make your donation: