Support Lanai Health Center Today and Give us a Boost!
Now is the time for the major LCHC fundraising event – November 15 thru January 15.
A donation of ANY size is welcome – $1, 10, 50…. you get the picture – Friends of Hawaii Charity will add a bonus to your donation and give it to LCHC! Share this with your friends and Ohana. LCHC doesn’t usually ask for any donations; however, during the Aloha for Hawaii Charities event, the opportunity to maximize donations pushes us to at least ask – and donations that we receive go right back into our programs – especially the work we do at the school with the kids and our free fitness programs. MAHALO, SALAMAT! If you are able to make a small monetary contribution at this time of year, the monetary donation will be maximized, and greatly appreciated by all who will benefit from it!
Donations can be made by check (payable to Friends of Hawaii Charities, with attached form indicating the donation is for LCHC) or on line: https://www.friendsofhawaii.org/
Your donation to us through friendsofhawaii.org will trigger a bonus boost to your gift from funds raised at the Sony Open by Friends of Hawaii Charities!
As a Friends of Hawaii Charities charitable grant recipient, we are honored to participate in this annual fund-raising opportunity, called “Aloha for Hawaii Charities,” offered in conjunction with the Sony Open PGA TOUR tournament.
- Visit friendsofhawaii.org
- Click on the Aloha for Hawaii Charities icon
- Select our charity from the list of participants
- Make your tax-deductible contribution to Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc.
- Our charity will then receive 100% of your donation plus a bonus boost from Friends of Hawaii Charities. Donations up to $3,000 will be eligible for the bonus
Things to know
- Your donation is made to Friends of Hawaii Charities and is tax-deductible because Friends of Hawaii Charities is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable
- Donations over $25 will receive a donation confirmation by
- Your donor information is confidential and will not be used outside of the Aloha for Hawaii Charities program unless you check the box below to opt to allow Friends of Hawaii Charities to share your information with us – the designated
- Our charity will receive 100% of your donation. Donations up to $3,000 per donor (check or online donation) will be eligible for the bonus funds.
- This completed form and donation needs to be postmarked by January 15,
- Friends of Hawaii Charities will provide a one-time gift of up to $100,000 that will be shared by qualifying Aloha for Hawaii Charities participating charities. Charities with a minimum $1,000 total contributions qualify for the
- Clear, legible information is the responsibility of the donor. Donations without a clearly designated participating charity will go to the Aloha for Hawaii Charities fund to benefit all participating.
Donation Period: November 15, 2018 – January 15, 2019, Noon HST
Here is the PDF with the form attached if that’s how you choose to make your donation: