Find the right health insurance plan to fit your needs and budget!
Below are tools to help you learn what plan is best for you. We also have outreach employees who can help you enroll by calling 808-565-6919.
What To Bring For Your Appointment
Applicants must bring with them the following:
- Photo ID (passport ID, State ID, Driver’s license Card)
- Social Security Card
- Green Card/Permanent Resident Card
- Proof of Citizenship (if citizenship is acquired in the United States)
- Birth Certificate; Marriage certificate
- Legal Adoption Paper (if applying medical for adopted child/children)
Proof of Individual or Household Income such as 2 months pay stub, Social Security Income, Supplemental Security Income (SSI); Social Security Disability Income (SSDI); IRA, stocks/bonds, Money Market, Time Certificate, Life Insurance, burial plans, property and etc. – if there are more sources of income to declare.