Having trouble getting your medications? We can help!
Lāna`i Community Health Center has entered into an agreement with Molokai Drugs that will allow our patients to receive their medication quicker, more efficiently, and with the support needed to navigate the medical insurance system.
How does the LCHC/Molokai Drugs medication program work?
- Must be a patient with the Lāna`i Community Health Center (LCHC).
- Fill out registration forms for the LCHC and Molokai Drugs Medication Program.
- Sit back and relax – and wait for your medications to be sent via the US Postal Service.
How can I get my medication if I don’t have medical insurance?
LCHC can provide you with medication for immediate needs at low cost. Additionally, a larger supply can be obtained from Molokai Drugs.
What other services will I receive through this program?
- Free mail delivery!
- Molokai Drugs participates with over 100 Medicare and private insurance plans and will coordinate insurance payments for all patients.
- Medications for chronic illnesses can be refilled monthly, or you can obtain a 2 or 3 month supply depending upon your insurance plan.
- One of the Molokai Drug Pharmacists will come to Lāna`i to talk story with you about your medications — Let your providers know that you would like to participate in the “brown bag” event. (Bring all your meds to the clinic in a brown bag).
Please call for additional information and an appointment 565-6919 x121
478 Lauhala Place – (across from the former ‘Social Hall’)