Full Time Medical Assistant
Join our LCHC team; we are dedicated to providing patient-centered health care and are looking for someone who can demonstrate the highest level of customer service.
JOB OVERVIEW and DUTIES:
- Medication Inventory
- Filling LCHC Patient Prescriptions
- Perform Medical Assistant duties such as checking inpatients, taking vitals, drawing blood, and injections.
- Provide clinical support to providers and other staff.
- Preferred Medical Assistant Certification.
- No on-the-job experience necessary-will train.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate clearly and fairly.
- Non-judgmental attitude Computer literate.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to implement HIPPA rules and regulations of patient confidentiality.
Please send a cover letter and resume here: or drop off at Admin Office – 333 Sixth Street.