Information provided via these Lana’i Covid-19 Vaccinations apply to current Lana’i residents only.
- You must be a Lāna‘i resident to qualify (aged 12 and older) for Covid-19 vaccination.(Minors must be accompanied with their guardian)
- Call us at (808) 565-6919 to schedule your appointment.
- Register/make an appointment at mauihealth.org/lanaivaccines
- Free, no insurance needed.
If you are unable to print out your registration or are having trouble with registering, please contact the Lāna‘i Community Hospital for assistance. If you’ve already received your first dose of the vaccine, you’ll be contacted directly about getting your second dose. If you already have a vaccination appointment with a Lāna‘i healthcare agency, keep your appointment.
Vaccine Options Available
- Johnson & Johnson
- PFIZER (ages 12+)
CALLING ALL YOUNG LĀNA‘IANS: GET YOUR COVID-19 VACCINATION
Now that Lāna‘i residents 12 and older can get the Covid-19 vaccine, why do it now?
- Plans to travel (going away to college, employment, vacation).
- Protects family members and friends from becoming infected, as well as the younger students who aren’t allowed to get the vaccine.
- Lowers odds of getting COVID-19.
- Lowers chances of becoming seriously ill or dying from COVID-19.
- Even if you’ve already had COVID-19, you could become re-infected. The vaccine offers further protection.
- It’s free right now; it might not be in the future.
For anyone undecided about being vaccinated, talk with your vaccinated friends and family members about their experience with the vaccine. Over 1000 of your fellow Lāna‘i residents have already begun the vaccination process, none of whom have had serious reactions! Help Lāna‘i become one of the first communities leading the way toward ending the pandemic.
By Appointment Only
Tuesdays and Thursdays
8:30 am – 12:30 pm
DOLE ADMINISTRATION BLDG
- From 7th St, turn right onto Queens St.
- Turn tight on 9th St.
- Next, turn right on Lana’i Ave
- Then turn right onto 8th St. into the rear parking lot of the old Dole Administration Building (730 Lanai Ave).
Our rural island community is particularly vulnerable to the effects of COVID-19. Please do your part to protect yourself and our Lāna‘i ‘ohana to help end this pandemic.